Tuesday 7 April 2015

THE BEGINNING OF MY BLOG

Hie All,
I am a technical analyst and a day trader. I just created this blog, the purpose is to share my experiences and trading days which are not less than a thriller blockbuster, just like any other stock speculator. The field of technical analysis and stock trading is vast as ocean. There are large number of participants who have different outlook for the market and using different tools and techniques in pursue of making money in this game. I personally like moving averages together with RSI and candle stick patterns. 
I will try to share my experience, little knowledge which I possess and also some calls for stock, stock futures, nifty and nifty futures.
Lets begin this journey, we will learn from each other experience and expertise.
Thank you.
See you soon.
HAPPY TRADING :)

1 comment: